5 September 2020
Location: Amphitheater 7A
Medical School, University of Crete
Call for abstracts
The Scientific Committee of the conference invites you to actively participate in original forensic research projects in the fields of Classical Forensic Medicine, Forensic Imaging, Forensic Anthropology, Toxicology and other related sciences in the form of free or post-graduate speech. Forensic case reports are also welcome.
To submit a paper, at least one of the authors is required to register for the conference and send the following files electronically:
- Summary of the work in a word file (title, authors, originator).
- Registration form for the Conference.
- Proof of bank deposit of the registration amount.
The structure of the summary relating to research work should include the following:
- Material and Method
Summaries of individual forensic cases can also be submitted as free text.
Text format: abstracts must be written in accordance with the following authoring standards
- Font size: 12 cpi
- Font: Times New Roman
- Total allignment
- Single space per paragraph
- The text should not exceed 300 words.
- The title of the work should be in CAPITAL letters.
- The authors' names should be in nominal, lowercase letters and first the name should be spelled out and then the surname, with the author's name underlined indicating the work and the work's source.
- May 15th: submission deadline
- May 31st: notification of acceptance
- June 15th: programme announcement